Playing With Cut-offs

11:09 PM


It was a long time since the last I posted. I actually missed it. No need to deny it. I missed it. My old self missed the thing that I was into. The thing that changed the way I think. The thing that served as my way of expressing myself. The thing that made me fell in love with life no matter how hard it gets. I still am, I still do. It never left. I was soul searching everywhere. I love what I discovered with myself. The tiny bits of myself. 


Self love is not actually being in vain. It's necessary. One must love thy selves before they could give love to other people. You should take time to discover and understand yourself deeper. Then embrace.


Top // Reblogshop, Emporium | Bottom // online 






Specs // Metrosunnies 





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe