Looks | Weekend lookbook

10:31 PM

Saturdate with my cousin, Alexa. We always have days wherein we find cafes/restaurants that we haven't tried yet, we go food tripping.


I was so lazy going out on a bipolar weather so this was the result haha. Basically, basics.
top: Artwork | Plaid polo: Teranova | Sandals, beanie and necklace: Metro | Bag: Duty free | Shades: online
Sunday family date
We went to church all together except my papa and had lunch at Pepper Lunch, sister's treat. Thanks sista! 




I posted some pictures in instagram. Today was one of the nicest Sundays this year yet. I hope all of you enjoyed your weekend. Wish I could have more productive weekends like this.
top: Chica booti | pants: thrift | shoes: online (instagram, i forgot the username) | bag: unlabeled, vintage 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe