Looks | Polarized X Hologram

10:48 AM


 Cheers to the start of the year! I hope everyone had a great time with the holiday season because its a great way to start the year smiling :) Coming posts are throwback outfits since I didn't get to write about it last December because it was so busy. Few of you already saw this outfit but I blog it anyway. Anyways, this whole outfit was a great combo if you're having a day with your friends or strolling around the city.


What I wore // top: online shop and it was ages ago, I can't remember already | bottom: same goes with the top, it was from an online shop | bag: Duty free | Slip-ons: @ihw_online in instagram | Shades: @chicfashionart in instagram




I've got a lot of plans for 2015 and I will separate a post about it. All the goals and affirmations will be there. Stay tune!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This whole look is rad - I am a fan!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe