Bringing back life to old photos | Camotes

10:17 PM


Bringing back to one of the most amazing weeks I've had. The storm didn't stop us from exploring the wonderful island of Camotes. 

first sunset
my cousins, Janna and Alexa, and I

it was an exciting ride

On some days, we stayed in the resort because there was a storm. We try not to waste our time by doing some games.


It does seem scary down there but it was all worth it.

Used phone taking a picture of this. Phone quality sucks.
We try to keep the struggle behind our smiles.


Uh-mazing beach, Camotes.

Ahhh miss this game
Add caption


companions through the week

I missed doing the things that I love and some of these things include: travelling, adventure, blogging and constantly doing something new.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe