Japan 2017

8:53 PM


It was a beautiful weather when we came in Japan.  The weather was a perfect mixture of cold and warm breeze.  All my expectations with Japan surpassed. Japan is a fine, fine country to visit and live. The people were very kind, friendly and courteous.  I think it is one of the many reasons why I fell in love with this country. Every corner of Japan is picturesque. I would be able to take 20 photos in 1 stand. Let my photos tell the story of how our trip went. 












Kaiyukan










We had 10 days witnessing the beautiful people, culture, amazing food and the natural aesthetic of Japan. It was amazing. It makes me want to visit again and live there someday. Much love to the people whom I’m with for 10 days. This will be treasured.

PS. More photos to be added soon.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe