Recipes | Healthy banana bread

8:00 PM

I love banana breads! But not all banana breads are made healthy. Of course they do but because some of the ingredients used are refined ones, it made the banana bread not 100% healthy. This is my first try in making a banana bread. I wanted to make one for the past weeks but I don't have a spare time to bake one. Finally, had the chance to make one. It's really a good to go snack or breakfast that will fuel you for the next 3-4 hours. The original recipe is from Stephanie. I customized it a bit. Here you go and I hope you'll give it a try :)

 Recipe:

  • 1 cup oat flour
  • 1 cup of almond meal or any kind of nut that you prefer will do
  • 3 eggs
  • 3 medium overripe bananas, mashed 
  • 3 tbsp peanut butter, you can use tahini paste or almond butter
  • 2 tbsp honey or pure maple syrup
  • 2 tbsp raw cacao butter, melted
  • 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
  • 1 tsp ground cinnamon
  • 1/2 cup nuts


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe