Leibster Award Tag

6:22 PM

Sorry this was my only recent and decent picture of me. Ph: Guadelyn Delfino

I was nominated by Iyomi from Foreign Intentions and thought I should give it a try. 


Rules:

#1 Write the rules...
#2 Link the people who nominated you...
#3 List 11 Facts about yourself or just skip to #4...
#4 Answer the 11 questions given by the people who nominated you...
#5 List your 11 questions...
#6 Nominate 11 blogs you think deserve the recognition...
#7 Notify the people you nominated and give them the link to your post!

11 Facts About Myself

  1. I enjoy doing some yoga and working out. It is one of the things that I do after I got out of the bed and eat breakfast.
  2. I am an enthusiast of life and fashion.
  3. I wear glasses since 2nd grade. 
  4. I'm into blogging since when I was still in 5th grade and I was still using my Tumblr that time because I saw my sister using it so I thought I should give it a try.
  5. Don't talk to me when I'm mad.
  6. I love watching tv series and movies.
  7. I have a thing for scented candles and nice interiors.
  8. I LOVE BREAKFASTS. (There I said it again.)
  9. Wanderer
  10. Wholesome lifestyle.
  11. I am both coffee and tea person.
Her 11 Questions:

1. Favorite bloggers? 
I've got a long list for this but this is what just pop into my mind, The Style Diplomat, I Dress Myselff, Eclectic Fashion and a lot more!

2. Where do you find inspiration?
From different kinds of blogs, YouTube, Pinterest, Tumblr, Bloglovin' and everywhere.

3. How did you come up with your blog name?
I actually don't know to be honest. Okay I know it's weird.

4. Sneakers or sandals?
Both. It actually depends on my mood and the place I'm going.

5. Why do you love fashion (or what you blog about)?
For me, it's both a form of expression and passion. I blog about life, style, food, travel and anything that I could think of.

6. Any "hidden" talents? 
Still not showing up.

7. Do you have a signature outfit (if so what?)
I don't really have a signature outfit because it is different every day it depends to what kind of mood I am in.

8. Do you like to read (if so, any favorite books?)
Yes, I love reading. Only that I don't have the quality time to read. But my favorite by far is the trilogy series The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han.

9. Spirit animal?
A cat, maybe. One of my best friend always tease me that I'm like a cat. 

10. Dream job?
To be an Accountant, Fashion Designer, Blogger or Working in a magazine company.


11. Who are your top Youtubers?
Jenn Im, Soothing Sista, I Dress Myselff, Essena Oneill, Tess Begg and a lot more. Check out my Youtube. I don't post anything there but for updates on who I follow and liked feel free to subscribe!

My 11 Questions:


  1. Why did you start blogging?
  2. To whom do you get inspiration?
  3. Coffee or Tea?
  4. What do you want to do for a living?
  5. Most overused clothing?
  6. How did you come up with your blog name?
  7. Quote that live by with you every single day?
  8. Movies or Books?
  9. What kind of movies or books do you enjoy the most?
  10. Dream Job?
  11. What do you think is the importance of blogging in our society today?
11 Bloggers I tag:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe